Marist's 26th Annual Fashion Show approaches
From behind the glass doors of the Fashion Department comes a campus-wide promotional campaign that invites everyone to share in the excitement surrounding the 26th Annual Silver Needle Fashion Show.
The Fashion Department has decided to welcome the student body back from Easter break with some strategically placed fashion figures around campus.
These fashion figures have been placed in the Champ Breezeway and the Donnelly building, catching the attention of multiple students around campus.
The Fashion Department holds two fashion shows every spring semester, with an average of about 2100 people attending the shows each year.
"Last year's show was really great. I'm really looking forward to attending this show as well,"says sophomore Rachel Mendoza.
With the Silver Needle fast approaching, the figures are intended to drive ticket sales and give the Marist community a taste of this year's production. As you may have seen, there are various fashion figures posted around campus.
Maybe you've noticed one just outside the Fashion Department in Donnelly? According to the Fashion Department, a person can win tickets to the Silver Needle show simply by Tweeting about certain fashion related figures that they see on campus.
The 26th Annual Silver Needle Fashion show will be held at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center on May 4th.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More maristcircle News Articles
Recent maristcircle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARISTCIRCLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARISTCIRCLE NEWS
- Peter Plagens discusses the various reactions to contemporary art
- Upcoming SGA elections and pivotal changes with the Pietris administration
- The mysteries behind the priority point system
- Clare McHugh educates journalism students on getting an 'edge'
- Highlights and Recap of the Oscars
- The Last Five Years Soundtrack: Then and Now
- Four Takeaways from the 2015 Oscars Ceremony
RECENT MARISTCIRCLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Beat the Crowds: Visit Europe During the Shoulder Seasons
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Entries Now Open for 7th Annual College Sports Media Awards
- Rescue your Spring Break with new app dubbed the "Uber of Roadside Assistance"
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending