Marist's 26th Annual Fashion Show approaches
From behind the glass doors of the Fashion Department comes a campus-wide promotional campaign that invites everyone to share in the excitement surrounding the 26th Annual Silver Needle Fashion Show.
The Fashion Department has decided to welcome the student body back from Easter break with some strategically placed fashion figures around campus.
These fashion figures have been placed in the Champ Breezeway and the Donnelly building, catching the attention of multiple students around campus.
The Fashion Department holds two fashion shows every spring semester, with an average of about 2100 people attending the shows each year.
"Last year's show was really great. I'm really looking forward to attending this show as well,"says sophomore Rachel Mendoza.
With the Silver Needle fast approaching, the figures are intended to drive ticket sales and give the Marist community a taste of this year's production. As you may have seen, there are various fashion figures posted around campus.
Maybe you've noticed one just outside the Fashion Department in Donnelly? According to the Fashion Department, a person can win tickets to the Silver Needle show simply by Tweeting about certain fashion related figures that they see on campus.
The 26th Annual Silver Needle Fashion show will be held at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center on May 4th.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Circle News Articles
Recent The Circle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE CIRCLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE CIRCLE NEWS
RECENT THE CIRCLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit