Marist's 26th Annual Fashion Show approaches
From behind the glass doors of the Fashion Department comes a campus-wide promotional campaign that invites everyone to share in the excitement surrounding the 26th Annual Silver Needle Fashion Show.
The Fashion Department has decided to welcome the student body back from Easter break with some strategically placed fashion figures around campus.
These fashion figures have been placed in the Champ Breezeway and the Donnelly building, catching the attention of multiple students around campus.
The Fashion Department holds two fashion shows every spring semester, with an average of about 2100 people attending the shows each year.
"Last year's show was really great. I'm really looking forward to attending this show as well,"says sophomore Rachel Mendoza.
With the Silver Needle fast approaching, the figures are intended to drive ticket sales and give the Marist community a taste of this year's production. As you may have seen, there are various fashion figures posted around campus.
Maybe you've noticed one just outside the Fashion Department in Donnelly? According to the Fashion Department, a person can win tickets to the Silver Needle show simply by Tweeting about certain fashion related figures that they see on campus.
The 26th Annual Silver Needle Fashion show will be held at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center on May 4th.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More maristcircle News Articles
Recent maristcircle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARISTCIRCLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARISTCIRCLE NEWS
- Bonnie and Clyde stars to steal the stage and our hearts
- Students hope to Take Back the Tap
- Marist alumna uses her fashion and sports education to create FitzU clothing...
- 4 Foxy things you need to know this week on campus
- Clean up your act: Climate change is preventable
- Why Obamacare is not good for America
- Marist alum, Bill O’Reilly, ‘71, debuts new book
RECENT MARISTCIRCLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
- Where the Jobs Are: Why Relocating May Be the Best Option
- Value of Education Brings Success Among Unique Student...
- Is Faith Really a Good Thing?
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!
- Leading Digital Strategists Transform Digital Marketing In Business and Academia
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR TO VISIT SEVEN CAMPUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ENGAGING STUDENTS TO COMBAT DISCRIMINATION AND DATING ABUSE
- OH HONEY ARE “SINCERELY YOURS” WITH NEW EP // HONDA CIVIC TOUR
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services wants you to help “Drive Our Future”