Marist's 26th Annual Fashion Show approaches
From behind the glass doors of the Fashion Department comes a campus-wide promotional campaign that invites everyone to share in the excitement surrounding the 26th Annual Silver Needle Fashion Show.
The Fashion Department has decided to welcome the student body back from Easter break with some strategically placed fashion figures around campus.
These fashion figures have been placed in the Champ Breezeway and the Donnelly building, catching the attention of multiple students around campus.
The Fashion Department holds two fashion shows every spring semester, with an average of about 2100 people attending the shows each year.
"Last year's show was really great. I'm really looking forward to attending this show as well,"says sophomore Rachel Mendoza.
With the Silver Needle fast approaching, the figures are intended to drive ticket sales and give the Marist community a taste of this year's production. As you may have seen, there are various fashion figures posted around campus.
Maybe you've noticed one just outside the Fashion Department in Donnelly? According to the Fashion Department, a person can win tickets to the Silver Needle show simply by Tweeting about certain fashion related figures that they see on campus.
The 26th Annual Silver Needle Fashion show will be held at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center on May 4th.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More maristcircle News Articles
Recent maristcircle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARISTCIRCLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARISTCIRCLE NEWS
- Despite 0-2 start, Maker, Red Foxes garner optimism
- Kleba talks about his passion for PersonaCards
- Marist cross country team writes to Chicago pen pals
- First Meal Madness will have you asking for seconds
- Life in Gulliver's Paws: a student veteran and his dog
- Journalism students: Why not write for The Circle
- Why criticism of Navy SEAL is justified
RECENT MARISTCIRCLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Avoiding Body Drought: Tips to Prevent Dehydration
- Lighting for Aging Eyes -- Don't Get Left in the Dark
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge