Marist's 26th Annual Fashion Show approaches
From behind the glass doors of the Fashion Department comes a campus-wide promotional campaign that invites everyone to share in the excitement surrounding the 26th Annual Silver Needle Fashion Show.
The Fashion Department has decided to welcome the student body back from Easter break with some strategically placed fashion figures around campus.
These fashion figures have been placed in the Champ Breezeway and the Donnelly building, catching the attention of multiple students around campus.
The Fashion Department holds two fashion shows every spring semester, with an average of about 2100 people attending the shows each year.
"Last year's show was really great. I'm really looking forward to attending this show as well,"says sophomore Rachel Mendoza.
With the Silver Needle fast approaching, the figures are intended to drive ticket sales and give the Marist community a taste of this year's production. As you may have seen, there are various fashion figures posted around campus.
Maybe you've noticed one just outside the Fashion Department in Donnelly? According to the Fashion Department, a person can win tickets to the Silver Needle show simply by Tweeting about certain fashion related figures that they see on campus.
The 26th Annual Silver Needle Fashion show will be held at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center on May 4th.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More maristcircle News Articles
Recent maristcircle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR MARISTCIRCLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARISTCIRCLE NEWS
- Tailgate sets positive vibe as Marist football defeats Sacred Heart
- Class of 2019 abounds with diversity
- Marist Poll goes to D.C.
- ASU’s second annual "Color Run" is a success
- Habitat for Humanity: a growing service presence on campus
- A letter from the student body president
- Puppies: Adorable & Effective Stress Relievers
RECENT MARISTCIRCLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Seniors Online from Scams, Hacks and Tax Fraud
- Rehydrating for Optimal Health
- Five Reasons You Need Cell Phone Insurance Now
- The One Super Bowl Fact You Still May Not Know
- Companies Are Discovering That Pittsburgh Is Good for...
- Millennials Go House Hunting, and Here's What They Crave
- Estate Plans: You're Not Doing Anyone a Favor by Avoiding...
- What Would You Have to Give Up to Pay for An Unexpected...
- Four Tips to Keep Your Kids' Teeth Healthy And Clean
- Local Community Newspapers Go Digital
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- N. American Effie Awards Announces 2017 Collegiate Effie Competition
- Students Increasingly Turn To GoFundMe To Pay For College
- O2 BARS: LATEST RAGE AT COLLEGE DE-STRESS, SOCIAL, & WELLNESS EVENTS
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- ESA Foundation launches 2017-18 Scholarship Program