Food Processing: Principles and Applications
Author InformationJ. Scott Smith, Y. H. Hui
Product DetailsISBN: 9780813819426
Publish Date: 08/12/2013
Number of pages: 524
Ideal as an undergraduate text, Food Processing stands apart in three ways:
- The expertise of the contributing authors is unparalleled among food processing texts today.
- The text is written mostly by non-engineers for other non-engineers and is therefore user-friendly and easy to read.
- It is one of the rare texts to use commodity manufacturing to illustrate the principles of food processing.
As a hands-on guide to the essential processing principles and their application, this book serves as a relevant primary or supplemental text for students of food science and as a valuable tool for food industry professionals.
Related maristcircle Textbooks
CONTINUE RENT TEXTBOOKS SEARCH
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARISTCIRCLE NEWS
- Tailgate sets positive vibe as Marist football defeats Sacred Heart
- Class of 2019 abounds with diversity
- Marist Poll goes to D.C.
- ASU’s second annual "Color Run" is a success
- Habitat for Humanity: a growing service presence on campus
- A letter from the student body president
- Puppies: Adorable & Effective Stress Relievers