Ayn Rand Novels Essay Contest
DescriptionAyn Rand Novels Atlas Shrugged essay contest gives students a choice of three topics to analyze and write an essay about. Winning essays must demonstrate an outstanding grasp of the philosophic meaning of Atlas Shrugged.
CONTINUE SCHOLARSHIPS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST MARISTCIRCLE NEWS
- Tailgate sets positive vibe as Marist football defeats Sacred Heart
- Class of 2019 abounds with diversity
- Marist Poll goes to D.C.
- ASU’s second annual "Color Run" is a success
- Habitat for Humanity: a growing service presence on campus
- A letter from the student body president
- Puppies: Adorable & Effective Stress Relievers