This week's Paper 

14589853_1352470258128963_1353614768642475223_o.jpg
 

HISTORY OF MARIST CIRCLE 

 

Our school newspaper – founded in 1941 as the Greystone Gazzette – has undergone many changes over its 76 years. In 1961, it was renamed to The Record. Five years later, in 1965 it underwent another name change, becoming The Circle. Today, 40 000 plus alumni, students, and parents call it MARIST CIRCLE. 

As technology developed, so too did The Circle. In 2000, The Circle developed its first ever website, balancing content between traditional print and modern online media. In 2015, The Circle joined the communications department in its launch of the Marist Media Hub – bringing all media outlets on campus together on one site. At this time, the Marist Circle disbands its print newspaper completely.