By Kenneth Guillaume
Fire alarms were triggered on Monday, November 27 at approximately 7:15 p.m. in the T-group of housing in Upper West Cedar, requiring the response of three fire engines and a large number of firefighters from the Fairview Fire District. However, this alarm was not a drill. A large fire was supposedly caused by an unattended stove in the kitchen of T-3.Fortunately, firefighters were able to successfully contain and eliminate the strong blaze. Thankfully, no injuries were reported.